Community Forums > Voobly General > Tournament Archive > Master of bloods 1v1 Series 3

Master of bloods 1v1 Series 3

KrOxTeR

Posted 9 January 2012 - 22:35 pm
nick KrOxTeR
링크 | 답변하기 | 인용하기
 [Eot_]DJ

Edited 9 January 2012 - 22:42 pm by [Eot_]DJ
Can you provide me the exact list of the Tournament's Maps?
The right versions and if you can provide me a Direct Link (with the Tournament's Map Pack) I would be very grateful with you.

Thanks.

P.S: I mean in case of you put a map with a 20 seconds haystacks beggin, or something like that. Just to start off to getting used to.
링크 | 답변하기 | 인용하기
 _LC_Red

Posted 10 January 2012 - 01:34 am
Quote:
Redbull im not hosting a tourney on a saturday purely on the basis i go out most saturdays and sundays work well for most
Um maybe friday?
링크 | 답변하기 | 인용하기
 Archyz

Edited 10 January 2012 - 02:35 am by Archyz
I'll be there, though you should probably ****ing change Archers blood to something that isn't a joke.

And hero fest as huns... you are so obsessed with putting AoK bloods into an AoC tournament and you can't even do hero fest right, the one AoK map that actually fits into an AoC tournament?
링크 | 답변하기 | 인용하기
 PR_Green

Posted 10 January 2012 - 02:51 am
Archyz wrote:
I'll be there, though you should probably ****ing change Archers blood to something that isn't a joke.

And hero fest as huns... you are so obsessed with putting AoK bloods into an AoC tournament and you can't even do hero fest right, the one AoK map that actually fits into an AoC tournament?

Me agree with that guy.. believe it or not.
링크 | 답변하기 | 인용하기
 PrettyGirL_

Posted 10 January 2012 - 04:40 am
sign me up D:
링크 | 답변하기 | 인용하기
 Angel0fDeath_

Posted 10 January 2012 - 05:05 am
Sign me up! Plz
Ty
링크 | 답변하기 | 인용하기
 [Eot_]DJ

Posted 10 January 2012 - 06:42 am
Archyz wrote:

+++1
링크 | 답변하기 | 인용하기
 [XceL]Cena_

Posted 10 January 2012 - 11:11 am
sign me up
why not Soldier Store plat AOC version is better
링크 | 답변하기 | 인용하기
 [DZ]2eZ4IYIaDdY

Posted 10 January 2012 - 11:44 am
sign me up :)
링크 | 답변하기 | 인용하기
 [DZ]_Dark_Fire_

Posted 10 January 2012 - 12:17 pm
13. [DZ]AutOMatiOn_

can u just change to [DZ]_Dark_Fire_
i wont change name again
Thanks! :)
링크 | 답변하기 | 인용하기
 [Eot_]RedRuM__

Posted 10 January 2012 - 12:55 pm
Archyz wrote:

Herofest Turks was done last master of bloods, that is why this time it is huns.

And Archers blood is played alot these days, but yea I get where you are coming from since I'm an oldschooler too.
링크 | 답변하기 | 인용하기
 [I3acI]_Army1_

Posted 10 January 2012 - 14:39 pm
Archyz wrote:

Archer Blood is played by lots of people in custom now especially from the hispanic community and ive been asked by plenty to host it for a tourney

Regarding Herofest, personally i hate using huns in herofest as well but seeing how we done turks the last two times to make it a bit different this time i made it huns.

I think when hosting tourneys its important to keep the tourney fresh and different from previous tourneys in order to get different people competing along with taking people out of their comfort zone by using maps that few know as well.
링크 | 답변하기 | 인용하기
 Archyz

Edited 10 January 2012 - 16:51 pm by Archyz
Archer Blood is played by lots of people in custom now especially from the hispanic community and ive been asked by plenty to host it for a tourney

Regarding Herofest, personally i hate using huns in herofest as well but seeing how we done turks the last two times to make it a bit different this time i made it huns.

I think when hosting tourneys its important to keep the tourney fresh and different from previous tourneys in order to get different people competing along with taking people out of their comfort zone by using maps that few know as well.

So you are telling me you are trying to make a tournament for masters, but conforming to the casuals?

Tournaments aren't supposed to be for everyone, they are supposed to be for the best to determine the best of the best, it's just that we allow unknowns to try to make a name for themselves. You don't see games like SC2, LoL, and FPS type games pick maps/gametypes that are popular in their respective communities and call it a "Masters tournament", they pick maps/gametypes that require the most skill for such tournaments.

And about archers blood tournament, if they want an AB tournament, than put it as a side map in here, or give it's own. Sam and I showed why that map is fundamentally broken for competitive play in tournaments (in AoC at least), and I guarantee someone will show it again.

링크 | 답변하기 | 인용하기
 RIP_TridenT__

Posted 10 January 2012 - 17:25 pm
nice post army

agree 100%

링크 | 답변하기 | 인용하기
12[3]4567891011
31 - 45 총 155 포스트 중
포럼 점프
2 User(s) are 이 주제를 읽고 있습니다. (지난 30 분 동안)
0 members, 2게스트

What's popular right now: