Community Forums > Voobly Community > Age of Empires II: The Conquerors > Random Map > How can a massive Elite Janissary army be countered?

How can a massive Elite Janissary army be countered?

_pyroClast

Posted 2 May 2011 - 09:56 am
just get arbs and pikes
링크 | 답변하기 | 인용하기
 Lavinel

Posted 2 May 2011 - 20:21 pm
why are you guys saying elite husk and ew kill jannis? they die instantly vs gun powder
링크 | 답변하기 | 인용하기
 [INoV]John_Mendl

Posted 4 May 2011 - 07:55 am
No thats incorrect.
링크 | 답변하기 | 인용하기
 [INoV]CarlosFerdinand

Posted 4 May 2011 - 14:35 pm
wtf, husks rape gunpowder unless in real high masses, and really this is a question vs hc nly; vs jannies they just pwn anyway since jannies have zero bonus.
링크 | 답변하기 | 인용하기
 progamer123

Posted 4 May 2011 - 18:27 pm
Dont listen to these dz noobs, they are noob for a reason. On [You must login to view link] everyone laughs at their stupidity. They dont know aoc units at all, just listen to what 2k's say and ignore these two.

Any skilled aoc player knows elite jann's MURDER huskarl and maya ew with the proper micro.
링크 | 답변하기 | 인용하기
 [INoV]John_Mendl

Posted 4 May 2011 - 19:10 pm
Not everyone, only a bunch of ****s and haters.

Come 1v1 arab boomgame, you take turks and i take goth and u go ejans and I go ehusks, we'll see who wins and who is the one who doesnt know units, 11.
링크 | 답변하기 | 인용하기
 [OTS]SS_

Posted 11 November 2011 - 14:01 pm
Longbowman , Korean Onager.
On the otherway dont forget when u use korean onager against turks , turks have 10+2 ****in far ranged bombard cannons.
링크 | 답변하기 | 인용하기
 DuDeFromMars

Posted 11 November 2011 - 14:11 pm
you meet the unbeatable;gang ;gang ;sign ;sign ;sign
링크 | 답변하기 | 인용하기
 [DZ]deadlydeo

Posted 11 November 2011 - 14:18 pm
Always make combi... Never depend on only one type of units..
링크 | 답변하기 | 인용하기
 [DZ]_HERACLES_

Posted 11 November 2011 - 14:43 pm
@hurt_me or whoever...

if u feel turks janissory rapes husks..then u should me joking.......
take into consideration->cost,time........

in imp husks would easily own janiss or whoever widout any micro just coz of their creation speed.......
moreover....gunpowder units count as archery line hence husks has a bonus against it...
in case of vikings
arbalest are very good against gun powder.......coz of their accuracy and low cost and whn arbalest is massed and used properly the rate of fire is pretty high...
:)
i hope these will help u and correct me if i m wrong
링크 | 답변하기 | 인용하기
 [ViCiouS]dumbo

Posted 11 November 2011 - 15:01 pm
khanz/sabs
링크 | 답변하기 | 인용하기
 [DZ]deadlydeo

Posted 11 November 2011 - 17:32 pm
Dont listen to these dz noobs, they are noob for a reason. On [You must login to view link] everyone laughs at their stupidity. They dont know aoc units at all, just listen to what 2k's say and ignore these two.

Any skilled aoc player knows elite jann's MURDER huskarl and maya ew with the proper micro.

Why don't you stop talking **** abt dz and prove your theory??
링크 | 답변하기 | 인용하기
 RIP_TridenT__

Posted 11 November 2011 - 17:33 pm
spam rams!!
링크 | 답변하기 | 인용하기
 [ViCiouS]EyeZz_

Posted 21 November 2011 - 15:35 pm
Trash all the way baby.
링크 | 답변하기 | 인용하기
 [_CK_]IWillBthe1

Posted 21 November 2011 - 18:33 pm
You cant kill mass Jan without rams to suck up the fire.. Vikings have siege rams so you could make a few to suck up the damage while you use onagers or arbalests to kill his jan.

링크 | 답변하기 | 인용하기
1[2]34567
16 - 30 총 95 포스트 중
포럼 점프
1 User(s) are 이 주제를 읽고 있습니다. (지난 30 분 동안)
0 members, 1게스트

Lo más popular ahora: