dv8 vs xCs - CBA/CBA Hero war

user124641314

Posted 17 September 2018 - 23:41 pm
[...]This is a list of ppl who aren’t ****, will never amount to **** and will die in **** (ofc, whose opinions weren’t considered for this post): TheKingofNoobs (mb wont die in ****?) and Javi
[...]

If I am so **** how could you explain the first 2v2 Hero Tournament you lost with Bek vs me ;? just asking m8.

and stop naming me every 5 post lmfao.
링크 | 답변하기 | 인용하기
 ['RB']ZottenDree

Posted 17 September 2018 - 23:46 pm
tell me when u can play and actually show up then.

i got crap working hours so its either early gmt or late gmt in the weekend
링크 | 답변하기 | 인용하기
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Posted 18 September 2018 - 00:12 am
That wasent my point in the post vivo.. was saying basically you came to this game well out of most people's primes.. a lot of the guys before you who were top of the cba ladders did it when they were your age which I'm guessing is between 16 and 20. Branch out and learn new stuff and be top in more than just hero or you will just be a meme like fast car bragging about your accolades you had which no one will care about in all honesty. Unlike him as well you can become a good all rounder I'm sure if you want.. but just playing hero in probably the least active era of the map is boring.. just my opinion.
링크 | 답변하기 | 인용하기
 [mouz]3XtRa7eRr3s7r3

Posted 18 September 2018 - 04:52 am

wtf
링크 | 답변하기 | 인용하기
 Playerpro123

Posted 18 September 2018 - 07:11 am
Doesn't matter who is better, but they are faaaaaaaar better then what you ever been.

But everyone think that about their friends. I think my old team is faaar better than your new clan. Eot think they are faaar better than all of Voobly. 7th think that also. Your opinion mean nothing 11
링크 | 답변하기 | 인용하기
 Playerpro123

Posted 18 September 2018 - 10:31 am
New era of hero pro ? Vote
https://www.voobly.com/forum/thread/295183
링크 | 답변하기 | 인용하기
 [xCs]BEKSniper_

Edited 18 September 2018 - 15:31 pm by [xCs]BEKSniper_
I dont really care what yall think I started this semi troll topic out of boredom. I already know how good I am and dont need yall s approval. The triggered reactions were funny tho rofl
링크 | 답변하기 | 인용하기
 Playerpro123

Posted 18 September 2018 - 15:33 pm
I dont really care what yall think I started this semi troll topic out of boredom. I already know how good I am and dont need yall s approval. The triggered reactions were funny tho rofl

Yes. You're so good that 2 people voted for you and 15 voted that never heard about you. Lool
링크 | 답변하기 | 인용하기
 underOATH_

Posted 18 September 2018 - 15:56 pm
Yes. You're so good that 2 people voted for you and 15 voted that never heard about you. Lool
Stop hating on new legend players. You old guys had your time and can't accept that new generation has come up.

링크 | 답변하기 | 인용하기
12345678910111213141516[17]
241 - 249 총 249 포스트 중
포럼 점프
2 User(s) are 이 주제를 읽고 있습니다. (지난 30 분 동안)
0 members, 2게스트

Was gerade angesagt ist:
Aktivste Beiträge der letzten Woche: