supercrack #1

Poll: how many votes to move this cs lobby to rm ?
yes
yesnt
 ['RB']ZottenDree

Posted 10 June 2018 - 00:15 am
If you aint able to promote maps without a ladder you doing something wrong as its so easy to attract players to different maps as long as you attract the correct crowd
If you believe im wrong im sure plenty of people that can vouch for others that have done it before while hosting random rubbish maps for fun and attract all type of players at the same time
Also npl is the place to promote variety in maps and anybody saying different is just out of his mind
링크 | 답변하기 | 인용하기
 mich

Edited 10 June 2018 - 00:23 am by mich
24_King_ wrote:
a few, because there really are a few, of 300 rooms in Npl , 4 cba hero ttm, 1 jurassic park ; yes, I better stop arguing for arguing because I see that simply player who isnt part of the clans "7th or eot" is not taken in consider his opinion

So now it's because of the number of CS hosts in NPL? And/or it's because you're not in 7th or eot?

Your posts are getting more and more interesting.

If you aint able to promote maps without a ladder you doing something wrong as its so easy to attract players to different maps as long as you attract the correct crowd
If you believe im wrong im sure plenty of people that can vouch for others that have done it before while hosting random rubbish maps for fun and attract all type of players at the same time
Also npl is the place to promote variety in maps and anybody saying different is just out of his mind

Si danny.
첨부파일:
pls continue.jpg (파일 크기) 11.08 KB)
too sober.jpg (파일 크기) 7.77 KB)

링크 | 답변하기 | 인용하기
 [MM]Gallas

Posted 10 June 2018 - 01:00 am
Meanwhile: hosting/playing
Flag War
and having fun ;juggle
링크 | 답변하기 | 인용하기
 JesusDeNazareth

Posted 10 June 2018 - 03:32 am
king yo sabia que era una perdida de tiempo esto con esta gente, hacen cagadas y luego se tiran unos a otros la culpa y se lavan las manos.. siempre fue asi.
링크 | 답변하기 | 인용하기
 user124641314

Posted 10 June 2018 - 03:43 am
Add euro or dm ladder, i will revive euro map ;1thumbup
링크 | 답변하기 | 인용하기
 24_King_

Posted 10 June 2018 - 03:49 am
Useless to discuss with people who do not want to accept constructive criticism
Think that with troll they can solve something.
destined to disappear.
gn guys, see you in another life CS.
링크 | 답변하기 | 인용하기
 supercrackRCB

Posted 10 June 2018 - 06:18 am
One map to rule them all, One ladder to find them,
One lobby to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
링크 | 답변하기 | 인용하기
 _IYIastA_

Edited 10 June 2018 - 11:48 am by _IYIastA_
Why does europe need to be rated. Europe being rated has one outcome, it will be active for a few weeks until top players start arriving and scare off noobs for good.

New players will play it unrated for fun, add a fun mod and its even better.

Its very obvious none of the people arguing against me want actual new players who will learn and have fun, you want people to bash. Anyone who ****s points for years then complains there is nobody left to play is completely missing the obvious point.

Still agree with DM having duel citizenship in CS and RM.
링크 | 답변하기 | 인용하기
 [xCs]PLO_Style

Posted 10 June 2018 - 13:58 pm
Enable DM ladders in CS lobby
링크 | 답변하기 | 인용하기
 [Eot_]Marvel__

Edited 10 June 2018 - 17:44 pm by [Eot_]Marvel__
_IYIastA_ wrote:
Why does europe need to be rated. Europe being rated has one outcome, it will be active for a few weeks until top players start arriving and scare off noobs for good.

New players will play it unrated for fun, add a fun mod and its even better.

Its very obvious none of the people arguing against me want actual new players who will learn and have fun, you want people to bash. Anyone who ****s points for years then complains there is nobody left to play is completely missing the obvious point.

Still agree with DM having duel citizenship in CS and RM.
Rare I agree with you, but this is fact - the europe players have never actually cared if its rated, only the non europe player point ****s who want to get an inflated rate on yet another ladder care. The only good thing about a europe ladder is it gives some europe games for a couple of weeks before the point ****s all stop playing it.
링크 | 답변하기 | 인용하기
 ['RB']ZottenDree

Posted 10 June 2018 - 21:43 pm
24_King_ wrote:
Useless to discuss with people who do not want to accept constructive criticism

quite interesting how everyone is wrong just because they dont follow your ideas
24_King_ wrote:
Think that with troll they can solve something.

donnie would troll around with ladders and maps and CS ran perfectly fine with him in charge if not better compared to recent years
24_King_ wrote:
destined to disappear.

24_King_ wrote:
gn guys, see you in another life CS.

cya and have fun whoring points further and being the reason why cs is a toxic place ;doofy
링크 | 답변하기 | 인용하기
 Checking

Posted 11 June 2018 - 03:14 am
Every player who used/had chance to promote CS in NPL are banned literally every single one of them, me,
Dan, Su,megz, just to mention a few people I know. So promote what and promote where? We keep prefering total incompetent people who never did anything or will do anything for CS except being useless, Playmobil and wolf just to mention two guys but there are many other (nice promoter's right?)
I can't understand the points **** - noob bash point. there is same amount of noob basher - points **** in RM but hey np that's not CS.
Hope you enjoy SvW, Jurassic Park or Flag War! They will revive Cs for sure.
링크 | 답변하기 | 인용하기
 JesusDeNazareth

Posted 11 June 2018 - 03:25 am
Checking wrote:
Every player who used/had chance to promote CS in NPL are banned literally every single one of them, me,
Dan, Su,megz, just to mention a few people I know. So promote what and promote where? We keep prefering total incompetent people who never did anything or will do anything for CS except being useless, Playmobil and wolf just to mention two guys but there are many other (nice promoter's right?)
I can't understand the points **** - noob bash point. there is same amount of noob basher - points **** in RM but hey np that's not CS.
Hope you enjoy SvW, Jurassic Park or Flag War! They will revive Cs for sure.
+1
링크 | 답변하기 | 인용하기
 [xCs]BEKSniper_

Edited 11 June 2018 - 03:39 am by [xCs]BEKSniper_
Right now, no one will come to CS to play RTD or Random TG. Ratings for these ladders are unnecessary and can only confuse and discourage potential newcomers. The lobby needs to become CBA and Hero focused so CS can become straightforward and easy to get into. Just keep Hero, CBA, CBA/Hero 1v1 and another ladder for everything else (mb RCB). Future tournaments should be played in NPL or MS to show the depth of CS and introduce it as a good way to relax after a tough RM game. The game can never get back to where it was. We can only preserve and promote what is left.
링크 | 답변하기 | 인용하기
 ['RB']nhoobish

Edited 11 June 2018 - 11:48 am by ['RB']nhoobish
Right now, no one will come to CS to play RTD or Random TG. Ratings for these ladders are unnecessary and can only confuse and discourage potential newcomers. The lobby needs to become CBA and Hero focused so CS can become straightforward and easy to get into. Just keep Hero, CBA, CBA/Hero 1v1 and another ladder for everything else (mb RCB). Future tournaments should be played in NPL or MS to show the depth of CS and introduce it as a good way to relax after a tough RM game. The game can never get back to where it was. We can only preserve and promote what is left.

Great idea. ;thumbup

링크 | 답변하기 | 인용하기
1234567[8]9101112
106 - 120 총 168 포스트 중
포럼 점프
2 User(s) are 이 주제를 읽고 있습니다. (지난 30 분 동안)
0 members, 2게스트