supercrack #1

Poll: how many votes to move this cs lobby to rm ?
yes
yesnt
 24_King_

Posted 9 June 2018 - 20:01 pm
_IYIastA_ wrote:
CS had a ladder in NPL for a long time and nobody used it... Why? Because they banned Dan from promoting **** in there, as well as others.

You can't magically create good moderators or a good vcom lead, they have to exist and be willing to do the work. The people who would have done that work have been burned already.
Let's go back again, many players are here 24/7, and I think they wouldnt bother to promote the game in npl.
And I know of a few serious players with a long career who would be willing to take up again the success in Cs, it's just a matter of being granted the power
링크 | 답변하기 | 인용하기
 _IYIastA_

Posted 9 June 2018 - 20:07 pm
24_King_ wrote:
Let's go back again, many players are here 24/7, and I think they wouldnt bother to promote the game in npl.
And I know of a few serious players with a long career who would be willing to take up again the success in Cs, it's just a matter of being granted the power

Nobody needs power to promote CS. The best work done in promoting CS was fuelled by regular players. As long as you people obsess over points totals there is no future for CS. If your first concern is getting people to farm points from then you are doing it wrong.
링크 | 답변하기 | 인용하기
 24_King_

Posted 9 June 2018 - 20:19 pm
_IYIastA_ wrote:
Nobody needs power to promote CS. The best work done in promoting CS was fuelled by regular players. As long as you people obsess over points totals there is no future for CS. If your first concern is getting people to farm points from then you are doing it wrong.
If there is not a ****ing ladder in npl, how can we promote ghost maps? "Hey you 0 gamer, come to play a map from cs"; is better to says "Hey test Cs ladder, this is from Cs"
링크 | 답변하기 | 인용하기
 _IYIastA_

Posted 9 June 2018 - 20:22 pm
24_King_ wrote:
If there is not a ****ing ladder in npl, how can we promote ghost maps? "Hey you 0 gamer, come to play a map from cs"; is better to says "Hey test Cs ladder, this is from Cs"

My point stands.
링크 | 답변하기 | 인용하기
 [MM]Gallas

Posted 9 June 2018 - 20:38 pm
_IYIastA_ wrote:
This this and This.
24_King_ wrote:
If there is not a ****ing ladder in npl, how can we promote ghost maps? "Hey you 0 gamer, come to play a map from cs"
Exactly. Go and do it if want result, instead of complain here. Many map started like this without ladder, without background, without promoters/streamers and without puntos.
링크 | 답변하기 | 인용하기
 supercrackRCB

Edited 9 June 2018 - 20:56 pm by [MM]Gallas
seems this thread is just a bait, since OP is not taking comments/criticism into consideration. you guys are wasting your time here.

I'm mad and want this topic to be closed.
링크 | 답변하기 | 인용하기
 mich

Posted 9 June 2018 - 21:24 pm
+kwin wrote:
Maybe another lobby called CS NPL but I also guess that's not something everybody here wants...

If a NPL CS were to be created, it wouldn't matter what people here want because it would be for 'new players' lol.
_IYIastA_ wrote:
링크 | 답변하기 | 인용하기
 24_King_

Posted 9 June 2018 - 21:52 pm
[MM]Gallas wrote:
Exactly. Go and do it if want result, instead of complain here. Many map started like this without ladder, without background, without promoters/streamers and without puntos.
Banned in Npl, maybe?
-
ok, fight against the npl points, starting from 0 with maps without ladder, interesting idea, I will promote it.

if had a simple interest to improve this, everything would be easier, but the egos and pride are above all this, btw go merge to Rm :).
gl cs.
링크 | 답변하기 | 인용하기
 mich

Posted 9 June 2018 - 23:25 pm
24_King_ wrote:
If there is not a ****ing ladder in npl, how can we promote ghost maps?

Seemed to work for Sheep vs Wolf and Jurassic Park to name a few.
링크 | 답변하기 | 인용하기
 ['RB']ZottenDree

Posted 9 June 2018 - 23:31 pm
mich wrote:

Most things worked but yet people always need to change for the worst
링크 | 답변하기 | 인용하기
 24_King_

Posted 9 June 2018 - 23:32 pm
2 maps totally represent cs?
itS clear that the maps like jp and S v W, are the most loved by some rmers / npl, but really this is what we are looking for cs ?, that is our objective? Only 2 maps?
링크 | 답변하기 | 인용하기
 bukayosaka

Posted 9 June 2018 - 23:36 pm
24_King_ wrote:
2 maps totally represent cs?
itS clear that the maps like jp and S v W, are the most loved by some rmers / npl, but really this is what we are looking for cs ?, that is our objective? Only 2 maps?

SUMMARY: If its not maps king likes then CS can burn in hell.
링크 | 답변하기 | 인용하기
 _IYIastA_

Posted 9 June 2018 - 23:36 pm
bukayosaka wrote:
SUMMARY: If its not maps king likes then CS can burn in hell.

I agree masta, this is clearly the heart of his argument.
링크 | 답변하기 | 인용하기
 mich

Posted 10 June 2018 - 00:01 am
24_King_ wrote:
If there is not a ****ing ladder in npl, how can we promote ghost maps?
mich wrote:
24_King_ wrote:
that is our objective? Only 2 maps?

Your argument was about not being able to promote maps if they don't have a ladder in NPL. I gave you examples which invalidates your argument. Now stop arguing just to argue. :)
링크 | 답변하기 | 인용하기
 24_King_

Posted 10 June 2018 - 00:15 am
a few, because there really are a few, of 300 rooms in Npl , 4 cba hero ttm, 1 jurassic park ; yes, I better stop arguing for arguing because I see that simply player who isnt part of the clans "7th or eot" is not taken in consider his opinion

링크 | 답변하기 | 인용하기
123456[7]89101112
91 - 105 총 168 포스트 중
포럼 점프
1 User(s) are 이 주제를 읽고 있습니다. (지난 30 분 동안)
0 members, 1게스트

What's popular right now: