supercrack #1

Poll: how many votes to move this cs lobby to rm ?
yes
yesnt
 JesusDeNazareth

Posted 5 June 2018 - 02:52 am
Peace and quiet? What are you smoking? CS is extremely toxic. 99% of the players are hateful ****bags.
you played 99% of them, nice ;1thumbup
링크 | 답변하기 | 인용하기
 24_King_

Posted 5 June 2018 - 03:10 am
Those who talk about CS as if it were a total ****, are the same as Women when some man betrays them and say the typical "All men are equal".
And I explain to you respected and educated gentlemen of Rm, that you have entered rooms inCs of 15 +, 16 +, it is very similar to those of bf of 14+,15+, of your Lobby, and we dont generalize, of course, that in Rm, the difference of players is great, but there is no need to generalize.
링크 | 답변하기 | 인용하기
 _IYIastA_

Posted 5 June 2018 - 10:02 am
you played 99% of them, nice ;1thumbup

Do you need to play to see people being hateful ****bags? Speccing you when you're teaming adolfo for example.
링크 | 답변하기 | 인용하기
 JesusDeNazareth

Posted 5 June 2018 - 11:08 am
barry, i can name many examples from you, do you wanna start?
링크 | 답변하기 | 인용하기
 Timojin

Posted 5 June 2018 - 12:25 pm
i wouldn't move cs to rm. RM is super stable where CS isn't. stop trying to fix something that can't be fixed and let it fix itself. either that or try to promote cs (streaming/advertising outside of the voobly client for example) and encourage players to play in the lobby. though a major reason why players also choose not to play in cs is the level of toxicity. people lose interest in playing due to uncontrollable level of toxicity and it is easily avoidable in voobly. comparing to other variety of games, they are punishable and majority of them learn from their errors. find a better way to punish them instead of letting them constantly harassing new players. they will lose interest very fast.
i agree with u
링크 | 답변하기 | 인용하기
 dreamergirl_

Posted 5 June 2018 - 23:40 pm
24_King_ wrote:
are the same as Women when some man betrays them and say the typical "All men are equal".

God made man, then he had a better idea ;w00t
링크 | 답변하기 | 인용하기
 user124641314

Posted 6 June 2018 - 00:42 am

shuzh nub ;hippie
링크 | 답변하기 | 인용하기
 user124641314

Posted 6 June 2018 - 00:42 am

shuzh nub ;hippie
링크 | 답변하기 | 인용하기
 supercrackRCB

Posted 7 June 2018 - 06:19 am
this is a troll post how the **** it isnt closed already like all my posts
링크 | 답변하기 | 인용하기
 _IYIastA_

Edited 7 June 2018 - 11:51 am by _IYIastA_
Good troll posts slip past notice. Sometimes they even stimulate lively debate.
링크 | 답변하기 | 인용하기
 user124641314

Posted 7 June 2018 - 12:58 pm
Everything is a simulation here.
링크 | 답변하기 | 인용하기
 [LyF]JimmY

Posted 7 June 2018 - 16:51 pm
Everything is a simulation here.
ITS THE GAYTRIX! Omg
링크 | 답변하기 | 인용하기
 MrAnGeL

Posted 8 June 2018 - 05:09 am
Buen punto , pero mejor deveriamos de dar mas promociones a los CS hagan directos sobre los CS y crear torneo con algo de $$$$ de por medio si se trata de hacer crecer los SC me apunto y aporto algo de $$
링크 | 답변하기 | 인용하기
 [kLu]Troy

Posted 8 June 2018 - 13:34 pm
mich wrote:
;ermm I need spell check for your English sometimes Javi.

Haha
링크 | 답변하기 | 인용하기
 [kLu]Troy

Posted 8 June 2018 - 13:39 pm
This thread is pointless, perhaps could try to add a CS rating too NPL again so they can learn and eventually move to CS lobby..besides that CS isn't going anywhere especially not MS. But yet again it's really not my decision.

링크 | 답변하기 | 인용하기
1234[5]6789101112
61 - 75 총 168 포스트 중
포럼 점프
1 User(s) are 이 주제를 읽고 있습니다. (지난 30 분 동안)
0 members, 1게스트

What's popular right now: