supercrack #1

Poll: how many votes to move this cs lobby to rm ?
yes
yesnt
 IBThinking

Posted 4 June 2018 - 05:36 am
I would like to vote the opposite of kwin, in order to cancel his vote.

Thank You.
링크 | 답변하기 | 인용하기
 ['RB']nhoobish

Posted 4 June 2018 - 05:47 am
+kwin wrote:
I know you are not allowed to delete a building there, (from forums), but to be honest, I have no idea why.

You may or may not get booted by the scenario's anti-delete system.
링크 | 답변하기 | 인용하기
 supercrackRCB

Posted 4 June 2018 - 06:35 am
You must login into Voobly to view image
링크 | 답변하기 | 인용하기
 JesusDeNazareth

Posted 4 June 2018 - 06:51 am
+kwin wrote:
Pls no CS in MS, in general, they are too rude/toxic/etc...

But... Suppose I want to start playing CS, I have no place to learn it...
There is no NPL for CS for most Voobly players.

Also, as far as I know, there are no tutorials for most CS maps, maybe they are there somewhere, but I never found them...

I know you are not allowed to delete a building there, (from forums), but to be honest, I have no idea why...

If I go play there, I am 100% sure I have to hear all the bad words they know, what do you think I will do?

I have spectated CS games in the past, I see big fights but I have no idea what they are really doing...
again the same ignorance as before, ppl judge without even know or trying...

there are more CS tutorials than rm by far, if you don't find them is another story.

Actually in some maps deleting is avoid to enemy razing and hence get some bonus(vills/sabs/AP HP)and more is considering a lame/cheat gameplay.

the difference about trash talking between those community is than you can find CS does in forums while rm only in games.

i can guess that you spectate noobs/mediocre rooms, usually in those rooms ppl don't have respect vs each others and blame teammate trying to tell isn't their fault, something i had the same when i played in noob rm rooms so is about lvl games, in high levels room ppl tend to be more loyal/respect.
링크 | 답변하기 | 인용하기
 [MM]Gallas

Edited 4 June 2018 - 10:17 am by [MM]Gallas
+kwin wrote:
Also, as far as I know, there are no tutorials for most CS maps, maybe they are there somewhere, but I never found them...
From help pages
Community Forums > Games > Strategy Guides > AoC CS

just to compare at here:
AoC RM =15 Topics 171 Replies
AoC CS = 62 Topics 775 Replies

But yeah, that's Voobly's forum. RM guides are more around at aoezone. but you only not find the CS guides, [You must login to view link].
+kwin wrote:
CS is not just about CBA/bloods and rated games. You, who are hanging in NPL a lot, should have know this, how people randomly play fun matches, and those are not as toxic as you wrote down the overall community. About comparing CS to RM toxicity, [You must login to view link].
링크 | 답변하기 | 인용하기
 JesusDeNazareth

Posted 4 June 2018 - 11:06 am
gallas, i love ur google tips :P
링크 | 답변하기 | 인용하기
 _IYIastA_

Posted 4 June 2018 - 11:15 am
At least CS drama is contained to petty **** fights.

RM drama tends to have far reaching consequences and be a lot more serious.
링크 | 답변하기 | 인용하기
 SiegeEngine

Posted 4 June 2018 - 15:25 pm
seems this thread is just a bait, since OP is not taking comments/criticism into consideration. you guys are wasting your time here.
링크 | 답변하기 | 인용하기
 ['RB']ZottenDree

Posted 4 June 2018 - 16:04 pm
Quote:

rm world is just as toxic as rm if not more so dont even attempt to pull that one
Quote:
But... Suppose I want to start playing CS, I have no place to learn it...
There is no NPL for CS for most Voobly players.

blame the terrible voobly staff that think they know everything better but in reality mess everything up
Quote:

i agree they are horrible to find as the forums of voobly are a mess but plenty of guides can be found here https://rebound.voobly.com/forum/view/81764 or here https://www.voobly.com/forum/view/659
Quote:
I know you are not allowed to delete a building there, (from forums), but to be honest, I have no idea why...

razings reward players with rewards which is why its been a terrible thing to do for as long as i can remember
Quote:
If I go play there, I am 100% sure I have to hear all the bad words they know, what do you think I will do?

most of the time when i go into RM and i see bad words but i aint a **** so i just play the game instead of being butthurt over it
Quote:
I have spectated CS games in the past, I see big fights but I have no idea what they are really doing...

they are trying to kill another player and win the game? ;doofy
링크 | 답변하기 | 인용하기
 [Eot_]Evil_Weasel

Posted 4 June 2018 - 16:35 pm
Bad suggestion. If you stuff everything into one lobby, it gets way too messy. And if you're looking for rm games, you dont want 20 CS games suggested.
Maybe if you added a filter to only see games for certain ladders...

Why was cs removed from NPL anyway? Real new players always liked casual maps every now and then, now they dont even learn to know any of them? I get that you wouldnt want to split the few players we currently have, but they probably dont join the main lobby when they are beginners and then wont do so later on, if all they ever played is RM.
링크 | 답변하기 | 인용하기
 [xCs]PLO_Style

Posted 4 June 2018 - 16:46 pm
move DM into CS lobby
링크 | 답변하기 | 인용하기
 [DSQ]PriNce___

Posted 4 June 2018 - 18:25 pm
+1 , ONE LOBBY FOR NPL !! ONE LOBBY FOR REST !!
링크 | 답변하기 | 인용하기
 obi11

Posted 4 June 2018 - 23:44 pm
stfu moe
링크 | 답변하기 | 인용하기
 ZOET

Posted 5 June 2018 - 00:33 am
rofl rofl rofl no
링크 | 답변하기 | 인용하기
 Hallucinogen

Posted 5 June 2018 - 02:46 am
AMalik wrote:
Leave CS alone in peace and quiet.

Peace and quiet? What are you smoking? CS is extremely toxic. 99% of the players are hateful ****bags.

링크 | 답변하기 | 인용하기
123[4]56789101112
46 - 60 총 168 포스트 중
포럼 점프
3 User(s) are 이 주제를 읽고 있습니다. (지난 30 분 동안)
0 members, 3게스트

What's popular right now: