problem in spectating games

Twitterati

Posted 24 April 2018 - 17:21 pm
Hi,

I am using two laptops at home for playing on voobly, but while spectating games on one of the laptop, its fast forward speed is quite slow , it forwards quite slowly, due to which i cant spectate games if i join a game room late like 1 hour late and on the other laptop it fast forwards pretty fast, it quickly jumps to the end the stream.
Both pc uses same internet, so no problem with speed of internet.
Can anyone tell me how to fix this problem, how i can increase the fast forwarding speed while spectating a game?
Thanks
링크 | 답변하기 | 인용하기
 [kLu]Troy

Posted 25 April 2018 - 05:02 am
Hello, Twitterati. This could be due to poor performance on one of the laptops. Please give little more detail about the slow laptop like what graphic/video card. Please give us small detail on the computer so we know if it's due to the performance of you're laptop or if it's your memory etc of it causing it to be slower.

Possible photo like this one could be helpful! ---> Click [You must login to view link]
링크 | 답변하기 | 인용하기
 Twitterati

Posted 26 April 2018 - 03:52 am
[You must login to view link] this is what i am using in my 2nd pc where its slow
링크 | 답변하기 | 인용하기
 [kLu]Troy

Edited 26 April 2018 - 04:52 am by [kLu]Troy
Hello, Twitterati, Yeah you need to close some programs you don't use while on Voobly/aoc also you need to delete recordings of aoc on the pc and delete files/stuff you don't use. It is the computer causing the issue.

The fact that you're computer has been up running almost 6 hours and it's sitting at 100 disk space this can cause slowness of loading/longer process of things. Try to clean it up!

I hope this has helped. Please let me know as soon as possible!

EDIT: If it's still at 100% when your done cleaning/stuff is closed then it is a known issue for windows 10. You can google "Windows 10 100% disk" and you will see people with the same issue and some are resolved. Keep in mind most laptops are not able to run windows 10 smoothly unless it is a "gaming" laptop.

링크 | 답변하기 | 인용하기
[1]
1 - 4 총 4 포스트 중
포럼 점프
1 User(s) are 이 주제를 읽고 있습니다. (지난 30 분 동안)
0 members, 1게스트

현재 가장 인기있는 포스트들:
이번주 가장 활발한 글: