Community Forums > Voobly Support and Game Complaints Support > Game related Problems and Questions > My modifications are not working when I play through the client

My modifications are not working when I play through the client

HMRTTI

Posted 9 February 2018 - 08:25 am
I've made some modifications to my game files using advanced genie editor, including colors and stats of units, but when I play through the voobly client all of these modifications do not appear, and the game behaves as if no change has been made, even when I launch a game alone. However the modifications are working when I launch a game without the client. Anyone knows how can I carry these changes to voobly?
링크 | 답변하기 | 인용하기
 +kwin

Edited 9 February 2018 - 15:28 pm by +kwin
I dont know what you mean with it but i do know that the game runs in admin mode on voobly so i guess you have to do those modifications also in admin mode. But i can be wrong in this case, its just a guess...
링크 | 답변하기 | 인용하기
 kitt

Posted 9 February 2018 - 14:15 pm
hi
are you saying you made a custom map? or something else?
talk to gallas
링크 | 답변하기 | 인용하기
 [MM]Gallas

Posted 9 February 2018 - 15:34 pm
hi HMRTTI,

Voobly uses own datafile to prevent desync from edits what kinda you did. To make it work on Voobly you have to make it as a datamod and load it from your room.
http://www.voobly.com/pages/view/1370/Game%20Mods
링크 | 답변하기 | 인용하기
 HMRTTI

Posted 16 February 2018 - 15:24 pm
I apologize to everyone that answered this post and received my silence, the last days were very difficult days for me indeed.
[MM]Gallas wrote:
hi HMRTTI,

Voobly uses own datafile to prevent desync from edits what kinda you did. To make it work on Voobly you have to make it as a datamod and load it from your room.
http://www.voobly.com/pages/view/1370/Game%20Mods

Thank you, Gallas, for the answer. I will try to make a mod, but I'm not sure it will work. I've even tried to edit the .dat file of an already existing mod, but the changes do not appear, unless I play in single player. Anyway, I will try to make a new mod based on this existing one.

링크 | 답변하기 | 인용하기
[1]
1 - 5 총 5 포스트 중
포럼 점프
1 User(s) are 이 주제를 읽고 있습니다. (지난 30 분 동안)
0 members, 1게스트

今人気なコンテンツ:
Word Association (80 人が視聴中)
CBA PathBlood 1.8.0 (73 人が視聴中)
1.6 reward campaing (61 人が視聴中)
AoKTS updates (55 人が視聴中)
Photos of Voobly Players (19 人が視聴中)
過去一週間でアクティブなスレッド