Unification of accounts

[BR94]17_VaiTafarell

그룹: 스탠다드 멤버십
참가 일: 10 March 2016
글 개수:9
Posted 12 January 2018 - 06:38 am
Hello guys. I'd like some help. Not exactly a problem, currently I have 04 accounts on voobly. I created them, because with one of them I played with some school friends. Another one I played alone (x1) in the new player. And others played with an ADAOE clan I met by voobly himself. However, nowadays I play a little bit better than before, lol. And I went into the lobby of the most experienced players. And there records my 1v1 and team games. What happens, I would like to unify all these accounts (join all wins and losses in one account, and never use the others, use only one)

Is it possible to do that? With your technical help?
I have written down how many victories and defeats I have in each looby, organized by Victories / Defeats (see annex). I do not care about the rating.

My biggest reason for this is that I am very excited about the age and would like to train more and compete with the professionals someday. This made me think of unifying the accounts into one, to show all my game history, though I still play at a level of 15+ rsrsrs.

Thanks for listening.
첨부파일:
age.png (파일 크기) 6.4 KB)

링크 | 답변하기 | 인용하기
 ['RB']ZottenDree

그룹: 스탠다드 멤버십
참가 일: 15 December 2016
글 개수:48
Posted 12 January 2018 - 11:13 am
lmfao i love random topic like this
링크 | 답변하기 | 인용하기
 +eric@voobly

그룹: VTech Lead
참가 일: 12 October 2014
글 개수:376
Edited 12 January 2018 - 16:03 pm by +eric@voobly
We do not delete, unify nor distribute points across accounts.

링크 | 답변하기 | 인용하기
[1]
1 - 3 총 3 포스트 중
포럼 점프
1 User(s) are 이 주제를 읽고 있습니다. (지난 30 분 동안)
0 members, 1게스트

Most active threads in past week: