Problem with Voobly client and Wololokingdoms

Rodrigus

Posted 2 December 2017 - 01:37 am
Hello, I have been posting before, a couple months ago about the voobly client freezing as soon as I opened the room (for example Medieval siege). At some point the problem was gone, but then it just came back, and now every time I open the game room it crashes, showing a "downloading update" window, that can't be cancelled, and stays on "always on top" window.

On top of that, I thought that maybe installing Wololokingdoms would help, but actually that doesn't work as well. When I try to install the mod, it opens steam and it runs AoE2HD auntomatically but then it says that it can't complete the installation because the game was running. But if I close steam when it's running the installation, then the mod installer also closes.

Please help :)
링크 | 답변하기 | 인용하기
 Jineapple

Edited 2 December 2017 - 13:13 pm by Jineapple
Do you use the compatibility patch to play on Voobly? Then use the following guide: https://support.voobly.com/display/vkb/KB1054+Clean+installation+of+Aoe2HD+with+compatibility+patch

If Voobly crashes when opening a lobby (and a reinstallation of Voobly doesn't fix it), try the manual installation of the comp patch with the link at the end of the guide before opening a lobby.

Regarding WololoKingdoms, you should make sure regular AoC works first before installing that. Have Steam running before you open the installer and don't close it during the installation.
링크 | 답변하기 | 인용하기
 Rodrigus

Posted 3 December 2017 - 06:22 am
I ended up just formatting my PC and everything works now. I have no idea what was causing the problem.

Thanks for the reply
링크 | 답변하기 | 인용하기
 kitt

Posted 3 December 2017 - 23:20 pm
hi
that was a extremely drastic action

링크 | 답변하기 | 인용하기
[1]
1 - 4 총 4 포스트 중
포럼 점프
1 User(s) are 이 주제를 읽고 있습니다. (지난 30 분 동안)
0 members, 1게스트

Dân số hiện tại:
AoKTS updates (74 Người chơi)
1.6 reward campaing (63 Người chơi)
CBA PathBlood 1.8.0 (53 Người chơi)
Word Association (50 Người chơi)
New Voobly Client 2.7 (33 Người chơi)
Photos of Voobly Players (29 Người chơi)
Chủ đề tích cực nhất tuần qua: