Game Diagnostic Error

[Orcrist]_Exodus_

Posted 23 November 2017 - 16:41 pm
Hi,

Just got a new Laptop and went to install voobly after installing AOE2:HD.

When I went to launch Voobly I got the following error: [You must login to view link]

After some searching I found the following page: https://support.voobly.com/display/vkb/KB1054+Clean+installation+of+Aoe2HD+with+compatibility+patch

and followed the instructions on that page.

What happened was that after relaunching Voobly on Step 12, the Compatibility Patch didn't start downloading so I had to do that manually.

Then when it came to step 18, the same error I had at the start popped up, not like the one shown.

Can anyone help me with this, thanks.
링크 | 답변하기 | 인용하기
 Jineapple

Posted 23 November 2017 - 17:04 pm
Make sure that when you install the compatibility patch, the install path is the exact same one as shown in the clean installation guide. (No added "/new folder" or anything like that.)
링크 | 답변하기 | 인용하기
 [Orcrist]_Exodus_

Posted 23 November 2017 - 17:25 pm
Thats exactly what I did. Didn't work
링크 | 답변하기 | 인용하기
 Jineapple

Posted 24 November 2017 - 11:15 am
Can you look into your Age2HD folder and check if it contains an age2_x1 folder? Best make a screenshot of the Age2HD folder and link it here.
링크 | 답변하기 | 인용하기
 [Orcrist]_Exodus_

Edited 24 November 2017 - 15:05 pm by [Orcrist]_Exodus_
[You must login to view link]

Edit:Ah! I see the problem. Just copied the stuff from the 'New Folder' into the main directory and it works fine now. Thank you!!
링크 | 답변하기 | 인용하기
 Troy

Posted 28 November 2017 - 07:45 am
Glad to hear it works now! If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to make a new thread or join the Voobly Help Room!

Closed. :)

링크 | 답변하기 | 인용하기
[1]
1 - 6 총 6 포스트 중
포럼 점프
1 User(s) are 이 주제를 읽고 있습니다. (지난 30 분 동안)
0 members, 1게스트

현재 가장 인기있는 포스트들:
이번주 가장 활발한 글: