lag ,high ping and random drops

storm94k

Posted 20 November 2017 - 00:34 am
Hi sorry to create this thread if its not supposed to but anyway i have been trying to contact a lot of people and searched online as well.I have tried to reinstall the game and voobly but still my game starts to lag randomly and after some time i drop or the voobly has stopped working dialogue box pops up.I am on a 23 Mbps connection but still it doesn't help .
Any help or guidance would be appreciated thanks.
링크 | 답변하기 | 인용하기
 storm94k

Posted 20 November 2017 - 00:35 am
Also i cannot play any recorded games anymore as well for some weird reason
링크 | 답변하기 | 인용하기
 +sunny@voobly

Voobly Team

Posted 20 November 2017 - 11:47 am
Based on your symptoms it appears that you have an unstable connection and/ or loosing packets abruptly. Do note that 23 mbps connection does not ascertain a stable connection. In fact anything beyond 4 mbps is more than enough for Voobly however, you certainly do require a consistent and stable connection at all times.

If this is a recent problem then you should start by trying to pin point the exact cause. Here are a few suggestions to try out:

1. Make sure you are not fp to any player in your game room and that your ports are correctly been forwarded to your computers IP. You can double check this by running the Voobly network diagnostics. Please run the network diagnostics and share the outcome with me. You will find this option in here:
[You must login to view link]

2. Speak to your ISP to ensure they do not have any issues on their side. A faulty equipment, cable on their side can also be the cause of your problems.

3. If you are using an old router/ modem, it may be time to replace the device or at the very least update the firmware to the latest available.

4. If you are connecting multiple devices to your router, try disabling them all so your computer is the only one connected. Thereafter play a couple of games to see if it changes anything. This will tell you if the problem is with your router/ modem.

5. Monitor the packet loss by running a ping test on your computer while you are playing the game. If an when you drop, alt tab to check for packet losses. This will tell you if you are loosing connection mid game.

Note: You need to have a stable and consistent connection at all times when playing on Voobly.

Side notes: Close every other application while playing on Voobly including browsers, background applications and cloud sync agents and add an exception for Voobly and AOC in your firewall.

Here are the steps to configure Windows Firewall to play on Voobly:
http://support.voobly.com/display/vkb/KB1035+How+to+configure+Windows+Firewall+to+play+on+Voobly

Though firewall is a less likely cause in here it wouldn't hurt to play it safe.

링크 | 답변하기 | 인용하기
[1]
1 - 3 총 3 포스트 중
포럼 점프
1 User(s) are 이 주제를 읽고 있습니다. (지난 30 분 동안)
0 members, 1게스트

What's popular right now: