I cant download patch's and mod's

ZileeyGray

Posted 15 November 2017 - 23:24 pm
i downloaded the voobly, but when i entered in the new player lobby, and joined a game, it says that i dont have the patch 1.4RC, and it sayed that it started to be downloaded, but... this appears:
[You must login to view link]
i already checked the game diagnosis, and everything is fine, and i already tested my connection and it's fine too. Look:

[You must login to view link]

The complete diagnosis:

Non-DirectPlay game path is 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Age of Empires II'
Verifying 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Age of Empires II\language_x1.dll' exists...
Successo!
Verifying 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Age of Empires II\age2_x1\age2_x1.exe' exists...
Successo!
Voobly path is 'c:\program files (x86)\voobly'
Game version is '1.0C-VLY'
Verifying 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Age of Empires II\language_x1_p1.dll' exists...
Successo!
Checking DirectPlay libraries...
Looking for dpwsockx.dll...
Looking for dplayx.dll...
'c:\windows\system32\dplayx.dll' size: 217600 bytes
DirectPlay Init Success!
Escaneando jogos DirectPlay instalados...
Age of Empires II
Age of Empires II - The Conquerors Expansion [found]
O Jogo foi encontrado no registro!
DirectPlay play thinks the game is installed at 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Age of Empires II'
DirectPlay command line is 'lobby'
DirectPlay play thinks the game exe is at 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Age of Empires II\Age2_X1\age2_x1.exe'
Verificando existência de arquivo... Successo!
DirectPlay play thinks the language dll is at 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Age of Empires II\language_x1.dll'
Verificando existência de arquivo... Successo!
Scanning 'c:\program files (x86)\voobly\gamedata\AOC\age2_x1.exe'
Successo!

Everything looks fine. DirectPlay is configured and the game was found on your harddrive. If you still have problems try rejoining the lobby or restarting your computer.

please help
링크 | 답변하기 | 인용하기
 +sunny@voobly

Voobly Team

Posted 16 November 2017 - 16:57 pm
A clean install of Voobly and AOC should fix this.

Please follow the steps mentioned here to perform a clean installation of the game:
http://support.voobly.com/display/vkb/KB1019+Clean+installation+of+Age+of+Empires+II+with+the+latest+patches

Please follow the steps mentioned here to perform a clean installation of the Voobly client
http://support.voobly.com/display/vkb/KB1053+Clean+installation+of+Voobly+client

링크 | 답변하기 | 인용하기
[1]
1 - 2 총 2 포스트 중
포럼 점프
1 User(s) are 이 주제를 읽고 있습니다. (지난 30 분 동안)
0 members, 1게스트