constant disconnects

Bit_Bot

Posted 11 September 2017 - 03:41 am
every 10 seconds i get "Network Connection Error [Code: 10000001]" and i get disconnected from the lobby. The games i play (if i even get to the end before I drop) is like they havent even happend. The other player(s) have resigned and it still doesnt award anything (the games are 100% rated). How can i play vs people and the lobby doesn't register me online. After every single game I have to reconnect.
첨부파일:
fdfd.jpg (파일 크기) 393.65 KB)

링크 | 답변하기 | 인용하기
 +sunny@voobly

Voobly Team

Posted 11 September 2017 - 08:23 am
There are several reasons why you would get disconnected but for 9 of 10 cases it is a problem with your local network or ISP. In other words, you are more likely loosing connection to Voobly owing to an inconsistent or unstable connection.

Here are a few suggestions:
1. Ensure that you are not FP (fast proxy) with the player/ players in your game room. If you are do not play that game. You can fix FP issues by forwarding your NAT port to your computers IP.
2. Check with your ISP to see if they have a problem. This is a more likely cause in your case.
3. Make sure you have a decent bandwidth when playing on Voobly. As a general rule 2 MBPS + sustained connection speeds (upload and download) should suffice.
4. If you are sharing your network amongst multiple devices you may need to check to see if any device is maxing the allotted bandwidth
5. If your router/ modem is very old you might want to replace them (especially if you have multiple devices connected to it). If that is absolutely not possible, check for firmware updates at the very least.

Other less likely causes include a security application (viz. your firewall or antivirus app) is blocking access to Voobly. You can rule these out by adding an exception to the game and Voobly within these apps.

Good luck
링크 | 답변하기 | 인용하기
 Bit_Bot

Posted 12 September 2017 - 01:11 am
I have never been FP to the other players and have forwarded UDP 16000 aswell. In terms of connection speed i get up to 25mpbs DL and 2mbps UL and the ISP says there is nothing wrong with the service, ran a couple of speed test and the results are exactly how i would expect. I am the only one using this network so throttling from other devices isn't a problem either. The router I'm using is a DIR-615 using the ethernet connection so even wireless interference ect. isn't even a possibility either. I don't know if reinstalling the client/game would have any effect but at this point i don't know what else to try.
링크 | 답변하기 | 인용하기
 +sunny@voobly

Voobly Team

Posted 12 September 2017 - 11:35 am
That surely does clear the dust a bit but it does not rule out my original concern (at all). A speed test can only tell you what your permitted limits are. It does not ascertain a consistent connection. Unless you are using a monitoring app to monitor your network consistently (usually a ping test does a good job to conclude packet loss), there is no way you can say if you are loosing connection. Your you tube or normal browsing will not have any effect if you lose connection to the internet for a few seconds however, depending on the type of packet loss this can be enough to get you off Voobly (especially if there is a change in your IP).

All that said this is just a probable possibility. After all if you are loosing connection constantly to Voobly, either you have a problem with your network or Voobly does. The later is a rare possibility since that would mean every other player is affected too :)

I would suggest trying to connect to a different network, maybe your neighbours wifi (for testing purposes only). If nothing is available you could use your 3G/ 4G mobile network to connect to Voobly. Though this is not ideal for gaming you can atleast pin point on the actual problem. If it does indeed work, you can be sure the problem is with your router and/or your ISP.

링크 | 답변하기 | 인용하기
[1]
1 - 4 총 4 포스트 중
포럼 점프
1 User(s) are 이 주제를 읽고 있습니다. (지난 30 분 동안)
0 members, 1게스트