AoKTS updates

danielpereira

Posted 17 November 2015 - 16:15 pm
Hey!

First of all, I would like to thank you for the amazing work you have done for AoKTS! :D Keep up the awesome work! :D

And, well, I'm really looking forward for an updated AoKTS for 4.4/AoAK!

By the way, some time ago, I updated JustTesting1234's AoFE .xml for AoKTS, so it would include all of the new stuff that has been added to to AoAK: new units, techs, terrains, buildings, resources, et al. If you are interested:
[You must login to view link]

Although, I didn't update the unitgroups section. I hope this helps, anyway :)
링크 | 답변하기 | 인용하기
 _JanoXsky_

Posted 19 November 2015 - 21:14 pm
hello, speak good Spanish , I would ask if possible, the condificion accumulate attribute can contain logical operators like == < > < = > = || && And not only > =
링크 | 답변하기 | 인용하기
 MilwaukeePro

Posted 22 November 2015 - 21:04 pm
Hey, I've found a bug - TS cannot open a scenario which has had its dependancies changed using the new HD edition 'Modify Scenario Dependancies' tool.

I had a Conquerors scenario which I updated to be used with the new Forgotten and African Kingdoms dataset and now the scenario no longer opens with TS. I get a message saying unable to open as it is not a 'valid scenario'. Thanks
링크 | 답변하기 | 인용하기
 ['RB']nhoobish

Posted 23 November 2015 - 15:11 pm
Hey, I've found a bug - TS cannot open a scenario which has had its dependancies changed using the new HD edition 'Modify Scenario Dependancies' tool.

I had a Conquerors scenario which I updated to be used with the new Forgotten and African Kingdoms dataset and now the scenario no longer opens with TS. I get a message saying unable to open as it is not a 'valid scenario'. Thanks

Mantis has not yet updated the Trigger Studio to work with the new HD Patch. You can either wait for unknown amount of time or not use TS.
링크 | 답변하기 | 인용하기
 mullikine

Posted 24 November 2015 - 10:29 am
Quick update. I've been out of action recently but I put in some hours tonight and made it past the first little hurdle. Hopefully soon will have it working.
링크 | 답변하기 | 인용하기
 mullikine

Posted 24 November 2015 - 13:33 pm
TS works with African Kingdoms now. It's a little bit of a rough patch just to get it going. Will continue working on it.
링크 | 답변하기 | 인용하기
 [MM]Phleg

Posted 18 December 2015 - 15:52 pm
Lovely Work on this. Thank you :)

I'm enjoying using it, but find I can NOT rename triggers with single-click as one should be able to.

Any ideas why?

I run Win7 and have added the C++ 2005.
링크 | 답변하기 | 인용하기
 mullikine

Posted 20 December 2015 - 02:13 am
Pleg, now you can rename triggers with enter key :) I love it!
링크 | 답변하기 | 인용하기
 ShaggyBollen92

Posted 20 December 2015 - 18:22 pm
Hey! This cool tool sounds awesome but I can't seem to get it working on my comp. are there any compatibility issues with Windows 10 that is known of? Can't seem to find any trace of anyone else having problem with the executable. My executable just... Doesn't... I won't do anything once I've double-clicked it... Apart from hindering me from trying to delete the Trigger Studio folder, which paradoxically makes me believe that it is stuck in some booting phase. Anyone here that have any clue of what can be the problem?
링크 | 답변하기 | 인용하기
 mullikine

Posted 20 December 2015 - 19:22 pm
Hey shaggy. Odd. It should work but you will nee to install this thing.

Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 Redistributable Package (x86)
[You must login to view link]
링크 | 답변하기 | 인용하기
 ShaggyBollen92

Posted 21 December 2015 - 00:03 am
Well... Just to be clear then:

Download ts.zip and unpack it
Install Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 Redistributable Package (x86)
Fire up ts.exe

Anything in between that I should have thought of?
링크 | 답변하기 | 인용하기
 mullikine

Edited 21 December 2015 - 00:24 am by mullikine
That's correct. There are no other steps. If it's not working then it's the first I've heard of it. So to be clear, is it not working even after you have installed the 2005 redist?
링크 | 답변하기 | 인용하기
 ShaggyBollen92

Posted 21 December 2015 - 19:48 pm
Even unistalled and reinstalled 2005 redist... But. My small knowledge of what redist is means that I have no clue to as if I should only have 2005 installed or if I can also have 2010, 2012, 2015 etc. installed without them interfering with each other. Any idea?
링크 | 답변하기 | 인용하기
 Brakebein

Posted 8 January 2016 - 20:35 pm
Thanks for this new version.

Finally i found a solution to fix my map, i created a new Virgin map, i imported the terrain and units using the clipboard and i made a macro to transfer the approx 2600 trigger from the old. So all good now.

I wish i find something new in further version :

What about to include a drop down list with colors Inside <NONE> <RED> <BLUE> ... <ORANGE> for send chat and instruct players effects, so that not need to rewrite and can change easily colors (just mind about length different if choose color)

Good Job !!!
링크 | 답변하기 | 인용하기
 Brakebein

Posted 9 January 2016 - 07:11 am
Ok, is this a bug or not ?

Why the disables are limited ?

Buildings disabled list saving limit = 20
Units disabling list saving limits = 30
Tech disabling list saving limits = 30

We can add more and more in the list but it only save the 30 first or the 20 first

링크 | 답변하기 | 인용하기
1234567891011[12]13141516
166 - 180 총 240 포스트 중
포럼 점프
37 User(s) are 이 주제를 읽고 있습니다. (지난 30 분 동안)
0 members, 37게스트

What's popular right now: