BattleShip Blood - mod GUIDE

syssouffle

Edited 15 March 2014 - 22:12 pm by syssouffle
I tried, it was funny ! Great job.

Maybe remove the delay when we use base / middle panic.
Also i didn't well understand how the gold is coming when we stay at middle, the counter count time only when there is one unit at middle ? So i need to stay 60 secondes then i get +1 gold, but if i stay only 30 secondes, then come back few minutes later, i'll need to stay only 30 secondes to get +1 gold ? Is the time counter reset when i leave ? It could be cool to clearly explain this, that's not obvious.

Thanks for the map !
링크 | 답변하기 | 인용하기
 [MM]Gallas

Edited 16 March 2014 - 00:36 am by [MM]Gallas
Thanks for your feedback:
syssouffle wrote:
Maybe remove the delay when we use base / middle panic.
Delay made for not lag triggers, and players not use it instantly and create multiple unit. And sometimes, when game have big delay, and you click on it, but example enemy moved away from middle, you have option stop it and you won't waste it.
syssouffle wrote:
Also i didn't well understand how the gold is coming when we stay at middle, the counter count time only when there is one unit at middle ? So i need to stay 60 secondes then i get +1 gold, but if i stay only 30 secondes, then come back few minutes later, i'll need to stay only 30 secondes to get +1 gold ? Is the time counter reset when i leave ? It could be cool to clearly explain this, that's not obvious.

It's not like in anti camp cba, there you have 180 sec + unit counter condition. If You send unit to middle, but your unit move/die, and you send again, you get instantly the reward.

In BattleShip Blood I used a bit different method. When you move an unit to middle, every 10 sec you get a hidden counter. After you collected 6 of this, you get gold. Medium waters use different counter. If your unit in medium water, every 10 sec you get an other hidden counter, when you have 12 of this, you get gold. If you stay in 4 medium water, or just 1, you need to wait same time.
링크 | 답변하기 | 인용하기
 pvc5_

Edited 13 April 2014 - 12:42 pm by pvc5_
NIce =) =)
its deserve ladder
링크 | 답변하기 | 인용하기
 Rambit

Posted 14 April 2014 - 21:57 pm
Looks very impressive, good job.
링크 | 답변하기 | 인용하기
 [MM]Gallas

Edited 31 May 2014 - 14:57 pm by [MM]Gallas
The musics are done. You can download it as visual mod.
링크 | 답변하기 | 인용하기
 JustTesting1234

Posted 10 July 2014 - 17:14 pm
one of the few mods that i enjoyned ;good
링크 | 답변하기 | 인용하기
 _brave

Posted 10 July 2014 - 19:09 pm
Great map lol
Keep it Up
and try to make it rated
;thumbup

링크 | 답변하기 | 인용하기
12[3]
31 - 37 총 37 포스트 중
포럼 점프
1 User(s) are 이 주제를 읽고 있습니다. (지난 30 분 동안)
0 members, 1게스트

What's popular right now: